Wednesday, March 12, 2014

happy spring with Jane's Doodles and CTS67

Happy Wednesday!  I'm up on the blog today at Jane's Doodles showcasing this beautiful Spring-like image - Tulips which will be added to the shop SOON! 

My inspiration for the design of this card comes from this week's sketch as CTS.

Cardstock and tag diecut from PTI, chevron ribbon from Pretty Pink Posh, sequins from Teresa Collins, faux stitched frame from Lil' Inkers.

Thanks for taking a peek - remember to stop by the blog daily to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! Enjoy your week - Cathy xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love how the black sequins tie everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card… love the chevron ribbon, black sequins and the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews