Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hope you're Peachy - RS102


Back again.....of course, there is laundry to do, but this is much more fun! :)  I am lovin' my new stamps from The Alley Way StampsTooty Fruity and wanted to create one more card!

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at RetroSketches - always such fun sketches!  


DP's and sequins from Teresa Collins/You Are My Happy, cardstock from PTI, misc. baker's twine and stamps from The Alley Way Stamps/Tooty Fruity.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome colors and that's a funky cool peach. :) Love your designs!!

    Tam
    www.cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews