Saturday, February 1, 2014

crushin' - RS100


Happy Saturday!  I spent part of my afternoon digging out of another 6 inches of snow today and the other part creating!  Needless to say, I prefer creating!  Listening to the weather tonight, they are predicting another foot of snow on Tuesday into Wednesday, and two feet of snow on Saturday into Sunday! I am so ready for SUMMER!!

This card was created based off of Retro Sketches 100th Sketch!!  Congratulations - I have loved playing along, and I hope you are around for a long time to come!  Your sketches are super fun!! :)

DP's from Fancy Pants/Beloved, diecuts and stamps from Reverse Confetti, misc. baker's twine, sequins and rhinestone adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your evening - Cathy xxx

5 comments:

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews