Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Spread your wings and fly - Seize the Sketch #3



Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another awesome sketch challenge at Seize the Sketch!  This week our sketch designer is Jen, and you have two weeks to play!  The challenge will end on September 15th.


Our sponsor this week is There She Goes Clear Stamps - yippee yahoo!  Anyone who know's me, knows that TSG is one of my very favorites!  I was so lucky to receive this darling stamp set - Penelope and Birdcage.  I am a huge fan of Megan Suarez, and I love everything she creates! Thank you TSG! :)


Be sure to check out the blog to see all the gorgeous designs our DT created this week!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!  Cathy




2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Cathy! Great job coloring the darling image! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews