Saturday, August 24, 2013

School Days - FMS100

TGIF - I don't know about you, but this has been a LONG week, and I am so happy the weekend has finally arrived! :)
No big plans - just a weekend of no obligations!

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at FMS - it's a celebration....100th sketch!  Yippee!!!

DP's from OA, Cosmo Cricket, cardstock and dies from PTI, pin from Maya Road, apple punch from Martha Stewart, misc. ribbon, rhinestone adhesives and ricrac.


The children in our neighborhood will be starting school on Monday! Where has the summer gone?

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your weekend - Cathy xxx


6 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy, this card is amazing! I love the papers and the cluster feel of all the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at freshly made sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet back to school collage! Love this! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! Love this back to school card with all the trims and sweet paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! I love all the elements you brought together here! SO sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Cathy! I love that DSP and that sweet little apple! Perfect for back to school! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews