Saturday, May 25, 2013

Birthday wishes - TMS199

Happy Saturday - I hope your day is going well!  We are on a countdown here......one week from today and my daughter will be a Mrs! :)  We have alot planned for today - lots of running around, but I wanted to get atleast one card in for the day, and who knows - it maybe for the weekend!

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I thought this sketch was perfect for this darling image from Whimsy and Stars Studio.  My friend Lesley told me about a DT Call that they were having, and when I saw the images....I just have to have a few! Thanks Lesley! :)

DP's from Basic Grey (KneeHighs), cardstock, button, twine and sentiment stamp from PTI, digital image from Whimsy and Stars Studio and misc. rhinestone adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a wonderful long weekend!  Cathy xxx :)

8 comments:

  1. Such a charming little card. Good use of our sketch and the DPs. Delightful! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with you making a card a week before DD's wedding!! This is adorable!!! I love the bright image and papers!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable Cathy! Love the sweet image and your mix of patterned paper! Hope you have a fun and safe holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Cathy. You created a darling card and I wish you all the best for the call. Have a great final week of counting down, I hope all goes well with the wedding! So exciting!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! What a cute image. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy moly you'll be busy! Congratulations :)
    Your card is absolutely ADORABLE! Love that cute image & the fabulous papers you've chosen. So glad you could come play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such so wonderful card this pics is so cute..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews