Sunday, March 31, 2013

You're berry sweet! - FMS79 and DD46

Happy Easter - I hope you all enjoyed your day with family and friends!  I hosted Easter this year, and we enjoyed our day with family.  The dishes are done and the company is gone - time to make a card! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and Dynamic Duo's Challenge - Deep Pink and a color of your choice.  I opted to go with green! :)

DP's from MME, cardstock, dies, stamps,  ink and ribbon from PTI, misc. sequins.



Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great week! Cathy xx :)

5 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Thanks for joining us at The Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet this is! Love the stamp and your pretty details. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the doily and the scallops. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great layers & details - lovely! Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews