Saturday, March 16, 2013

You are sew sweet! - FTL232

Happy Saturday - hope your day is going well!  Chicago is experiencing yet another grey, gloomy and damp day!  Spring is right around the corner - right!?! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch and Clean & Simple.  What a fun sketch - one with many possibilities!

DP's and fabric label from Basic Grey, cardstock, floss stamp, die and button from PTI, scissor stamp Clear Art Stamps.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day!
Cathy xxx :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheerio!!!! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-212.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews