Sunday, March 3, 2013

You are just plane cute! - RS53

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!  It is a lovely morning here in Chicago - blue skies and sunshine, but still chilly.  I know Spring is near because I have heard the Cardinals singing, and
this same family of Cardinals show up every Spring.  My daughter and I have plans today to go to the Kane County Fair Grounds Antique Show.  It is the first Sunday of each month starting in March.  We are on the hunt for treasures for her wedding in June.

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Retro Sketches.  I love this sketch - maybe because I am so into fishtails! :)

DP's from Echo Park, cardstock, stamps, inks and dies from PTI, baker's twine from The Twinery and misc. buttons.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx :)

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute! The Cardinals were singing here last week. So ready for spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool boy card and so is the one underneath. I absolutely love your style. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable card Cathy! The little airplane is cute and I love the colorful buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this soo much I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this soo much I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews