Saturday, March 2, 2013

To Infinity and Beyond! - FTL230

Happy Saturday - just a quick post and run!  My sister is on her way over and I am in charge of sewing my niece's costume for a Sunday School
play.  Yes.....as I have been told, "you are the crafty-one of the family!"  Little does she realize, costumes are not my forte! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at FTL.  I am trying my best at "clean and simple" - really, but things just happen.  In this case
a little more stamping, a little more buttons, etc.
You know what I mean. :)

DP's from Echo Park, cardstock, stamps and dies from PTI, baker's twine from The Twinery and misc. button.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great day - Cathy xxx :)

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Cathy! That little rocket ship is darling! The sentiment reminds me of Buzz Light Year! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a look around your blog! We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable card, what a wonderful choice of design papers! Good Luck with the costume, I'd be totally freaking out if I had to do that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - this is total cuteness! What a GREAT take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS card Cathy - fab take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews