Saturday, March 9, 2013

Smile - FMS76, CFC93 and Moxie Fab Camera Craze Challenge

Happy Saturday!  A damp, grey and cloudy day here in Chicago.  They are predicting rain for today - just in time to wash away the foot of snow we had this week! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at FMS, CFC's challenge to use color blocks and Moxie Fab's Camera Craze Challenge.  I don't know how I managed to get three challenges in for one card - but it happened! :)

DP's  and camera stamp from MME, baker's twine from The Twinery, and I downloaded free digital artwork for the film negative, printed it out on cardstock, cut and colored it in with Copics.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card.  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx :)

7 comments:

  1. Eek, I love this card! The coloring on the film strip is terrific and how fun that you added a polaroid camera! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the film strip and that cute little camera! Fun colors too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cathy! I love the bright colors and that film strip! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card!! thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cathie! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and trendy! Great colors and layout too! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Great idea to use the film strip for your blocks of color, and I love your confetti dots too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews