Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kiss Me - TPE190 and JUGS180

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you - a day when everyone is Irish!
We have our Corned Beef, Potato's and Carrots in the Crock Pot for later tonight, and not to forget our fresh Rye Bread from the bakery.  My husband is half Irish and I am 1/17th Irish, so we celebrate - minus the green beer! ;)

This afternoon, we are headed over to my Sister's house for a farewell party for my Nephew.  He has enlisted into the Army, and departs for Boot Camp this afternoon.  He is my sister's youngest son, and she is having a hard time with his decision.
Our entire family will be there to wish him luck and The Sister's (I have four) will all be there for his Mother! :)

This card was created based off of this week's challenge at JUGS - colors green/orange/white and TPE - use the color green.  What better time to use this Shamrock cutie?

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day and may the luck of the Irish be with you! :)


4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at the pink elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these PI girls! This is just so perfect for this challenge! Love your mix of papers and design! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling use of the colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews