Saturday, March 2, 2013

just a little note - SSS200

Happy Saturday and Happy 200th Sketches to The Sweet Stop Challenge Blog - that's a HUGE milestone! :)  If you haven't had a chance to play along - give it a try!  There are always wonderful sketches to work with and if you need a little inspiration, check out the DT - awesome! :)

This card was created based off of the 200th sketch.  DP's from OA, mini pinwheel from Pebbles, Inc., gathered trim from Maya Road, misc. denim brad, cardstock, twine and stamp from PTI.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a wonderful day - Cathy xxx :)

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love it! I stopped by from the Sweet Stop entries. I wanted to see all the talented takes on the challenge! This one is super cute! I love it! Especially since I can veggies and meat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this card! That jar looks great (nice take on the sketch). Love the pretty trim and the pinwheel! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! The mason jar is one of my favorite stamps to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews