Friday, March 1, 2013

It'll Be Okay - MFTWSC113

TGIF - finally......the weekend has arrived!  Any big plans for the weekend?  Not much going on here -
we are celebrating my future SIL's birthday tomorrow evening, but other than that - laying low! :)

This card was created for the Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge at MFT.  I received another box of goodies from MFT yesterday, and this was one of the sweeties I ordered.  Perfect for Spring -
which hopefully will arrive early this year!

DP's from American Crafts, baker's twine from The Twinery, stamps from MFT, misc. paper doily and button.

Thanks for taking a peek - have a wonderful day!  Cathy xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews