Monday, March 4, 2013

Hogs and Kisses - CTS17

Happy Monday almost Tuesday!  The Chicago area is under a severe snowstorm warning beginning at 3:00 a.m. tonight, and ending tomorrow night at midnight.  They are predicting an inch an hour with up to a foot of snow.  We are all headed to work in the morning, but I am sure we will get off by noon if the storm hits hard. :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at CTS.
I love this sketch and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.

White cardstock that has been dry embossed with woodgrain detail, cardstock, stamps, twine and button from PTI, misc. burlap.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Watch for the snow - it may be coming your way! :)  Cathy xxx :)


4 comments:

  1. I wish I had an extra-extra-extra large font with which to type because this is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! CAS and country style together? You have nailed it! I LOVE everything about it. So glad you played along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every little thing about this card! The burlap, twine, woodgrain, and that pig! ADORABLE!! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is real down-home fun! The theme runs through all the elements and they work well together! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews