Friday, March 22, 2013

Have a Sweet Birthday - FMS78

Happy, happy, happy Friday - I'm doing the happy dance!  The weekend has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier!  Three days away from the office is just what I need! :)  No big plans for the weekend - just catching up on house work and running errands and maybe a card or two or three! ;)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I brought out all of my favorites for this one......DP's from MME, one of my most favorite stamps sets from WPlus9 - Freshed Picked and Fresh Preserves, misc. seam binding ribbon, decorative pin, vintage covered button and some washi tape.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day whatever it is that you are doing - Cathy xx :)

3 comments:

  1. Love everything about this! The mix of patterned paper is great, the bow is fantastic and I love that sweet jar of jam! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little jar. I just love the country feel of this one. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cathy! The little jar of jam is so cute and that bow is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews