Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Birthday - SSS203

Happy Tuesday - just a quick post and off to bed for me!  :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at The Sweet Stop Blog.  I have had this digital image for quite some time and thought it would perfect for this sketch!

DP's from Echo Park - All About a Boy, baker's twine from The Twinery, cardstock, stamp and diecut from PTI.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Hey.....it's Wednesday tomorrow and just a couple of days before the weekend!! Cathy xxx :)

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! Love the sweet image and the fun colors. The stitching looks great. Also like the star tag! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ADORABLE! A little superhero! My four year old would love that! He's aways in a superhero costume! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews