Saturday, March 16, 2013

For you - PDCC173 and C4C177

It's me again.....in between loads of laundry I managed to create this card for The Playdate Cafe - Black/White and a splash of Coral  - obviously, I went with more than a splash, afterall it is my favorite color,  and Crazy for Challenges - a sketch.

Lot's of different DP's used - My Little Shoebox, Authentique, Teresa Collins, cardstock, twine, stamps and diecuts from PTI, misc. paper doily and button from Jenni Bowlin.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card, fold another load of laundry and hopefully get in another card or two!  Cathy xxx


3 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely - a great take on the color story this week! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! so many lovely details and elements... hope that laundry finally got finished (but is it ever really finished?) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews