Friday, February 22, 2013

birthday wishes - MOJO281

TGIF!  As predicted.......I awoke to a snow covered landscape this morning - about 4 inches to be exact.  We certainly missed the blizzard-like conditions that the Midwest was hit with, but now the weatherman is predicting more snow later in the week.
I don't know how Chicago has been so lucky the past two years to have such mild and minimal precipitation, but I'm not complaining! :)

This card was created for this week's challenge at MOJO Monday.  Circles are tough and three impossible!......well, this is what I came up with.

DP's from Teresa Collins (I just love this line!), cardstock, stamps and ink from PTI, decorative pin Maya Road, paper flower Prima, misc. paper doily and seam binding ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews