Sunday, January 13, 2013

Love - MOJO275

Good morning and Happy Sunday!  I hope you had a great weekend.  I have been busy putting away all of my Christmas scraps and reorganizing my scrap room.  What a mess! :)

In the midst of the chaos, I did have time to create a few cards, and this one was created based off of this week's sketch at MOJO.

DP's from Imaginesce, diecuts and stamps from Wplus9, decorative pins from Maya Road, felt flower from Jolee's Boutique, misc. crocheted trim and seam binding ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a lovely day - Cathy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews