Friday, June 8, 2012

What's the Scoop? CFC56

TGIF!!  Any big plans for the weekend?  My DH and I spent the day cleaning out the garage and preparing for our July garage sale.  What a job....every muscle in my body is aching tonight!

This card was created based off of this week's challenge at Cas-ual Fridays - polka dots!  :)  I love
polka dots - so this was fun.

Still trying to conquer a clean and simple card!  Cardstock and DP from PTI, stamps from Pansy Lane, Baker's Twine from The Twinery and misc. paper doily.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek - have a great weekend!  Cathy xx :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous embossed background. That cone icecream is so yummy! Great job! Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet, Cathy! LOVE that doily you tucked in behind the cones! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly conquered CAS - love it! Oh and my mouth is watering now too! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews