Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sweet - SSSC160

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!  It's a beautiful day  today in Chicago, bright blue sunny skies and in the 80's - what else could you ask for? :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at SSSC.  What a fun sketch and of course, you know me, I just had to add a little somethin', somethin' to it!
I don't think it's too over the top, do you?

DP's from MME, scraps from The Girl's Paperie and Pink Paislee, stamps, diecuts, twine and cardstock from PTI.
Misc. doily, ricrac and crocheted flower.

Thanks for taking a peek - have a wonderful day!  Off to post my card - Cathy xx :)

1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews