Thursday, June 14, 2012

for you - TSTR118 and MOJO245

Well....I am so happy that today has come to an end!  It's my Friday - Four 10 hour days and the weekend is mine - yeah! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch a Mojo Monday's and TSTR's gorgeous inspirational photo - Shabby Beautiful.  We were asked to design a card using pink, blue and flowers - my fav! :)

DP's from MME, burlap flower from Prima, cardstock, buttons, twine, die and stamp from PTI, decorative pin from Maya Road, misc. fabric yo-yo, vintage button, velvet flower with pearl center and seam binding ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a lovely evening - Cathy xx

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Cathy!!! So nice to see you back in the Tea Room this week ... thanks for sharing your little lovelie with us, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layering, stiching, flowers and the way you nailed the colors; GORGEOUS!
    Hope all is well with you; enjoy your weekend!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delight! I love your card, thanks for joining us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews