Friday, June 1, 2012

best Wishes - CR84FN55

TGIF - for a short work week, it has certainly felt like I worked for 5 straight days and I only worked for 3!  I guess, it's old age setting in! :)

This card was created based off of this week's beautiful inspirational photo at CR84FN.  What beautiful colors to work with - thank you Mona! :)

DP's from MME, cardstock, twine, stamps from PTI, flower from Recollections, misc. paper doily, decorative pins and pearl adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great weekend - Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Lovely mix of patterned papers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely, a great design, and so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84Fn this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews