Wednesday, May 23, 2012

You're Sweet as Can Be - SSSC159

Well, the week's half over - yippee!!  I can hardly wait for the long weekend, and it's suppose to be a hot one here in Chicago.  :) We have a graduation party on Sunday for my nephew, but they have a pool, and it never fails you always get wet there even if you have no plans to swim!!

I finally had some extra time to play along this week at SSSC.  I always take a peek and admire Karen's darling creations each week, so I thought I would give
it a whirl.

This card was based off of this week's sketch.  DP's were some scraps of Basic Grey, stamps from Sweet Innocence, buttons and twine from PTI, misc. grosgrain ribbon and ricrac.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card and make lunches for tomorrow. Have a great evening!!
Cathy xx :)

1 comment:

  1. She is so sweet! I adore this strawberry girl and your card is darling! I love the mix of grosgrain and ric rac!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews