Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sweet - TSTR112

Happy Sunday!  Yes.....the weather is horrific here (dark, thunder, lightening and rain) and once again I have a great excuse to play with paper! :)

This card was created based off of this weeks inspiration photo at TSTR where we are asked to use COLORS FROM THE PHOTO and INCLUDE FLOWERS, POLKA DOTS and a HEART!  My hearts are strawberries! :)


DP's from MME, ticket from JBS, stamp from PTI, paper flower from Prima, misc. paper doily, strawberries and seam binding ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek  - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day!  Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. So Beautiful......I love all the layering and those strawberries look fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews