Monday, May 7, 2012

Moxie Fab's Gingham Challenge

Happy Monday!  What is it about Mondays that makes getting up so difficult, a day that takes forever to end, and anything that can go wrong does?  When I have an answer to that, I will let you know. Just glad that today is over and we're on to the next!!

This card was created based off of Moxie Fab's Gingham Challenge.  I love gingham as much as I love polka dots!  :)

DP's from Simple Stories, The Girls Paperie, Pink Paislee and Lilybeed Design.  Ticket from Tim Holtz, buttons, twine and rubberstamp from PTI, flower from Prima, misc. seam binding ribbon and crocheted trim.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great week - Cathy xx :)

6 comments:

  1. And you did a fantastic job! I love your take on the challenge; gingham is a fave of mine too :)
    I think I see a winner; and you deserve it!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! What beautiful layers and I love all the embellies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and cheery! I love all the wonderful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very pretty and original! It reminds me of a quilt. And as I think quilts are the ultimate in art, that's a compliment indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cathy! Thanks for linking this up to the Gingham Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! What's cheerier than red and white gingham? Putting in with a great mix of other patterns, that's what!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews