Sunday, May 20, 2012

friend - Mojo241

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!  Another beautiful day here in Chicago - a great day to do some gardening which is what I am getting ready to do!  What about you - any plans for today?

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Mojo Monday.  Isn't this fun paper?  DP's from heidi Swapp, paper flower from prima, chipboard from Maya Road, misc. paper doily, pearl adhesives, vintage lace, stamped sentiment from PTI.

Off to post my card - thanks for taking a peek!  Have a wonderful day - Cathy xx :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy
    It’s been a long time since we last chatted!
    I always manage to pick out your cards maybe that’s because you choose such lovely colour combinations and beautiful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews