Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter Wonderland - The Shabby Tea Room #46

Happy Monday, and welcome to another fun challenge this week with The Shabby Tea Room.  I am your hostess this week, and I chose this beautiful photo for inspiration and ask that you create a card/project with a winter theme and/or the colors. I fell upon this photo while browsing Flikr one day and dropped this gentleman an email asking for his permission to use his photo for inspiration.  He gladly responded "yes"!  Thank you Thierry - your photography takes me to places I can only imagine. :)

Our sponsor this week is Lori Boyd - Lollipops and she has so generously offered at $10 gift certificate toward your choice of digital images. 

DP's used are from My Mind's Eye, rubberstamp tussie image from Impression Obsession, velvet flower and decorative pin from Maya Road, silk flowers and pearl flourish from Prima,  handstamp sentiment from PTI,  misc. paper doily, shabby seam binding ribbon, pearl adhesives and snowflake diecuts.

12 comments:

  1. Cathy your card is just so beautiful! It captures the total feel of the inspiration photo you chose for this weeks challenge. Looking forward to making my creation for TSTR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous----that stitching is amazing! I can't sew straight lines, let alone scalloped ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cathy, you have outdone yourself this week! The soft blue and white on this card are so pretty and that velvet flower is amazing -- I'm in awe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have indeed outdone yourself, these are true winter colours, very very elegant and neat card! Love the details! Nice, all these different flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy you have given us another delight for the eyes to ponder, I adore all the little details you put in your cards.
    They are truly beautiful works of art.
    Hugs
    Heather. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    Love it:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card! The colours are so pretty! :>}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! First time visitor to your blog and must say ... I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the scallup stitching, the flowers, the doily ... I could go on! Very very pretty - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My oh my....gorgeous colors and your card has this elegant and frosty look. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. My jaw just dropped when I saw this card! It's one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen! Will be coming by more often from now on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews