Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Get in Shape with The Shabby Tea Room #38

Oh my goodness............I have felt soooo lost without my computer! I am up and running folks, and I am behind schedule with all of my postings. I apologize for the delay, but hopefully things will go smoothly from here on out! :)

This week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room our lovely host is Pattie and she has asked that all of you create a shaped card other than a square or rectangle. I misunderstood......and thought we were to make a card with shapes! Oops! :0

Our sponsor this week is the ever-so generous Just Rite Stamps!! You can always count on a super-duper prize package from Just Rite! This week's prize is a choice of two Elizabeth Dulemba stamp sets of your choice, plus a mini-binder box, a value of $50.00!!! :) Thank you Just Rite! :)

DP's used are from October Afternoon, Copics, felt, die, cardstock and ink from Papertrey Ink, misc. buttons, pom poms, twine and glitter snowflakes all have been added.

Make sure you stop by my Shabby GF's blogs to see their spectacular creations this week - absolutely gorgeous! :)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Clare Buswell - Clare's Creations
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Lisa Golzbein - Oh So Cute
Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations

2 comments:

  1. Absolute pure cuteness here, Cathy! Those mittens are adorable! So happy you got your techy woes ironed out -- computers are such a necessary evil! I try not to breath too hard on mine for fear of it crashing to spite me! Lovely inspiration for the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your mittens are lovely! I need to replace mine, I think I'll start looking for a pair as nice as yours! Ira

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews