Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wish List - JUGS #60

Happy Saturday! It was a cold day here in Chicago, and it didn't help that we have been without heat the last couple of days! The HVAC repair man was out today, and I am finally back to creating! My hands were too cold to do anything earlier! :)

This card was created based off of this week's color challenge at JUGS - dark red, white, black and yellow.

Papers used are from Cosmo Cricket, diecut, twine and ribbon and handstamped flourish from PTI, ticket from Tim Holtz, resin flower from Making Memories, misc. felt, crocheted trim and rhinestone adhesives.

Off to post my card..........thanks for taking a peek! Have a great evening - Cathy xx :)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty vintage card. Interesting stitching around the edge of it. Hope you are getting toasty now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the vintage feel of it and all the elements you've added to it! Great use of the JUGs colors, too! Thanks for playing our color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog...I will be checking it often...just my style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews