Monday, October 11, 2010

Thankful - TSTR #31

Good morning and happy Monday! Welcome to another fun challenge at The Shabby Tea Room. This weeks hostess is Nicole and she has chosen a photo that looks all to familiar this time of the year - pumpkins! :D You have been asked to design a card/project using pumpkins and/or orange and green. I decided to work with pumpkins!

Our sponsor this week is My Favorite Things , and this week's winner will be awarded a $15 gift certificate.

DP's used are from Paper Salon, stamps, twine and felt from PTI, decorative pin from Jenni Bowlin, misc. rhinestone adhesive, shabby seam binding ribbon, vintage crocheted trim and vintage button.

Thanks for taking a peek.......now head on over to my Shabby GF's blogs and see what lovely inspiration they have in store for you! Have a great week and see you next Monday! :)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Clare Buswell - Clare's Creations
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Lisa Golzbein - Oh So Cute
Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations

3 comments:

  1. GOR-JUS, Cathy! I {heart} that white pumpkin ... so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Love the pumpkins and pretty glitter accents. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews