Friday, October 22, 2010

Life - Get Sketchy #61

TGIF and welcome to another fun challenge at Get Sketchy. I love this sketch and I know you will too! There are so many possibilities....including turning it on it's side - like I did! Whatever way you decide, just have fun! :) Our sponsor this week is Paper Maniac and up for grabs is a gift certificate. So be sure to play along! :)

DP's are from TPC Studio, handstamped sentiment from PTI, paper flower from Prima, resin cameo from Webster's Pages, decorative pin from JBS, misc. vintage trim and shabby seam binding ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek - be sure to visit the other team members for inspiration! Have a great weekend! Cathy xx :)

4 comments:

  1. Ah........ another lovely card! You never cease to amaze me with your constant stream of lovely, shabby ideas! Thank you for inspiring me!

    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous!
    Love it:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning ... this is really my type of card ... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews