Thursday, October 21, 2010

Birthday Wishes - Card Patterns #86

Happy day to you! :) I'm so happy that today is Thursday, and happens to be my Friday. Tomorrow, I will be spending the majority of the day with my Grandson and the rest of the day preparing for the carpet cleaners that will arrive on Saturday morning - yuck!

This card was created based off of this weeks sketch at Card Patterns. DP's used are from TPC Studios, metal frame from Tim Holtz, paper flowers from Prima, decorative pin from Maya Road, handstamped sentiment from PTI, misc. crocheted trim and shabby seam binding ribbon.

Off to post my card - have a relaxing evening! Thanks for taking a peek - Cathy xx :)

9 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh ... I {heart} that metal frame from TH! Such a beautiful creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous in every way, the layout, colours and embellishments, love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what shabby goodness! That is a perfect card! I love the metal frame and elegance of the lace. Everything falls together perfectly!

    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card this is Cathy, all the embellies you used are a perfect match!
    Ira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Those vintage elements are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and perfect in every way. I am in love with that flower and frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, the flower, the frame is just gorgeous, Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Cathy! Love your scalloped stitching. Wish my machine did that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I love the soft colors - like fall, but not so bright...awesome! I hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews