Sunday, September 19, 2010

Miss you - CardPatterns #82

Happy Sunday.....a beautiful sunny, but cool day here in Chicago. With Fall quickly approaching, I have already seen a change in my cooking habits. I made my first big pot of chili last weekend for the Bears opening season and I made a stop at the Farmers Market for eggplant and zucchini - yummy! :)

This card was designed based off of this week's sketch at Card Patterns....I can't get enough of their sketches! :) Papers used are from My Mind's Eye, paper flower and glass pebble from Prima, sentiment and twine from PTI, decorative pin from Maya Road, diecut from Spellbinders, stamped frame from Waltzing Mouse, misc. paper doily and rhinestone adhesives.

Thanks for looking....off to post my card and then back to the kitchen. Typically, during the week, I don't get home from work until after 6:00 p.m., and I try to prepare as many meals as possible on Sunday to save some time. Thanks for looking and have a super Sunday! Cathy xx :)

3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful!! Love the colors:)

    Hugs from Norway:)
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous; Your doily and rose are fa-bu-lous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am glad to see you played along at Card Patterns.
    I love how you make bows with twine under your flowers. The doily and music background is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews