Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Sewing Co. - Card Patterns#80

Hi everyone - just another quick post and run! Burgers on the grill are calling! :)

This card was designed based off of this weeks sketch at Card Patterns. Once again....another great sketch with so many possibilities! :) I decided to make the center a mini-pincushion using fabric.

DP's used are from Girls Paperie, handstamped pattern image from Hero Arts , handstamped vintage tickets and buttons from PTI, handstamped ticket center from Clear Art Stamps, decorative pins from Maya Road, paper flower from Prima, misc. shabby seam binding ribbon, fabric, applique and pearl adhesives.

Off to post my card - thanks for looking and have a great evening! Cathy xx :)

9 comments:

  1. A-dorable, Cathy!! So clever with the pin cushion in the middle -- love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card....may I make a suggestion? Is there any way you can make your pics bigger ? I love all your details, but they are hard to see compared to most cards....tks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....one of my favorite color schemes. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, your card is just stunning. I love everything that is going on with it. The colors, the side bar, the pin cushion, the pins. WOW!! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! What a beautiful color palette and such a yummy vintage feeling. Your mini-pin cushion is brilliant - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pin cushion in the middle. The papers are so girly and fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So shabby and gorgeous. Love all the pink you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews