Monday, March 29, 2010

friend ~ The Shabby Tea Room #3

This weeks challenge at The Shabby Tea Room was to create a project of any kind using your scraps. My scrap room is filled with paper, buttons, crocheted trim, ribbon, flowers, etc., etc., etc. I have so much (s)crap that I could create a card for everyone in our town and still have plenty left over!! :) So, it was no challenge for me to create something using scraps - just a challenge putting it all together.

The paper (my goal is to savor every yummy morsel) and flower used are from Prima, rubberstamped image from Basic Grey, rubberstamped sentiment and twine from Papertrey Ink, decorative stick pin from Maya Road, ink from Tim Holtz, glitter from Martha Stewart, misc. crocheted trim, rhinestone adhesives, and Cabbage Roses ribbon.

I hope you all have a great week - and just remember every scrap counts! ;) Cathy xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have that BG stamp set and just love it. The lace is a wonderful addition. I tried to click on the pic to make it bigger and it won't let me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL shabby creation, Cathy! I simply love how you use all those vintage elements and pull them all together into such lovely designs! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next week for the new challenge ... and in May when you Guest DT with us at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Those flowers are so pretty together. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really pretty! I wish I was better at the whole shabby/vintage thing.

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Cathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! So detailed and elegant. Love the birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And congrats this AM on taking top honors with your card over at TSTR!!! Again, just a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this card is sooooo fabulous!! Love everything about it! Congrats on winning at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!! Congrats on your win over at The Shabby Tea Room. Thanks again for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews