Friday, November 20, 2009

Warm winter Wishes

Warm winter wishes to you! I can hardly believe that next week is Thanksgiving - a day filled with family, fun and good food. This year will certainly be a year to give thanks - a healthy son, a new baby grandson on the way, a daughter in graduate school, my marriage to the love of my life and all of us healthy and happy. I thank the Lord that we all have our jobs and pray for those who are struggling to make ends meet.

Thanksgiving dinner will be at our house this year. I love making Thanksgiving dinner - the wonderful aroma of the bird cooking, sweet potato's, brocolli/rice/cheddar dish, mashed potato's, dressing and all the other wonderful foods that I will be preparing!! This year I will be making a cranberry orange bread - oooh I cannot wait!

I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families - may God bless you and keep you all safe and happy. Cathy xx :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love how You've used the QK birdhouse and bird for Christmas! The colours and patterns are gorgeous!
    Happy Thanksgiving sounds like you will be having a wonderful family time tgether!
    Hugs
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews