Friday, October 9, 2009

Madison - 2S4U - Laura's Sketch 36

It's hard to believe.......at this time next week, I will be married to the love of my life. Although, we have been together for over 12 years, our love for one another grows stronger each day. I can say without a doubt that he is my best friend and life without him would never be the same. I promise to post pictures of our special day when we return from our "honeymoon".

This card is so soft and beautiful, I'm secretly hoping that no one purchases it! It was made with several patterns of coordinating paper, Martha Stewart border punch, vintage inspired image, paper flower by Prima, rhinestone flourish, a satin leaf that I used Tattered Angels spray, ink, and ribbon. I hope you like it! :)

I think this will be my last post for a couple of weeks or until we return so.....be sure to check back for our wedding day photo's. Have a wonderful weekend, Cathy xx :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW such a stunning vintage card
    Thanks so much for joining us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! love the pretty colors and that fabulous vintage image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pics :)
    Your card is just stunning!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews