Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bloom Where You Are Planted

Happy Sunday! The weather here today is grey and overcast once again. Just a sprinkle this morning and seems to be holding off this afternoon. Although, it is somewhat humid. Great for the gardens - not so good for family barbeques! :(

I have had a chance to create a few cards today in-between loads of laundry. This card was created using K&Co. paper and tag. The diecut circles were made using my Quickutz, ribbon from Offray, button, rhinestones, and hemp were added. The colors were darker than what I am used to using this time of year, but I needed a change.

Well, off to fold another load of bath towels. Since the kids came home, I have doubled up on laundry and the grocery bill! I hope they know they will be doing the same for me one day! ;) Have a wonderful day! Cathy

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! So elegant!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card, Cathy. I love those papers and have them myself, love how you have used them and great stitching.

    Don't bank on the kids doing the same for you one day, they'll be too busy living there own lives.I'm still waiting.

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colour Cathy - great card!
    Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews